Monday, June 7, 2010

Packing....Packing....and more Packing!

Girls Camp is tomorrow! I'm so excited! Except, for the packing part. I could live without that. I hate packing and unpacking bags, it seems to make the trip more boring. My sister loves to do it, and could do it a week before. But not me....I could wait til the last hour and then do it. But I can't. I won't have enough time to do that. Especially when your going on a camping trip and need like everything you can hold in that bag for 5 days. Wish me luck! I have to go and pack. I really can't procrastinate it any longer!

2 comments:

bennettk8 said...

Riley- I am soooo excited that you are coming!!! and now your mom's coming too! she's been having a bad few months. Thank you for taking care of her. she loves you sooo much and so do I. we will have so much fun- a whole week of girl's night out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i know i hate packing too! ugh! i could live without it!

- abbey